The Neus Eazy features Evolution Aqua's new solids removal system utilising static Kaldnes. The Kaldnes is retained in a 316 stainless steel enclosure and h as been proven to trap incredibly small waste particles, without disrupting flow through the system.
Cleaning the Kaldnes is a simple matter of turning on the air tap to the settlement area, thus agitating the static Kaldnes. Waste is then dislodged from the media, and purged through the central vortex drain.
- Maximum recommended pond size: 8900 gallons
- Maximum flow rate: 3960 GPH
- Kaldnes K1 Micro media: 100 litres included (Maximum K1 capacity 200 litres)
- Recommended air pump: with 100 liters of media Airpump 95, 150 liters Airpump 130and 200 liters Airpump 150
- Approximate dimensions: L 57'', W 52", H 43''
Unlike foam, matting, or other forms of static filtration media, the Kaldnes K1/K3 media is designed to move freely within your filter. The constant chaotic movement of the air from your pump, causes the media to self clean and thus requires no maintenance. This allows the filter to reach optimum effectiveness without the disturbance of periodic cleaning, avoiding unnecessary loss of bacteria within the filter. 50 Litres of K1 media will handle up to 250 grammes of food per day and for K3, 225 grammes of food per day. For retrofit of existing filters, K3 media is the most suitable due to its larger size and ease of control.
For more information on Eazy 200/300 go to www.evolutionaqua.com Eazy 200/300 or fell free to call us.