Bio Wave Filters
The Bio Wave Filter is a high quality, energy efficient, and high performing filter.
The Bio Wave Filter is designed to preserve the delicate useful bacteria during backwash, and to provide a large surface area for the bacteria to live and flourish.
The Bio Wave Filter utilizes a special backwashing technique using a blower system that agitates the water to produce tumbling during backwash. The blower pushes air into the water to cause each individual Bio Wave Media to mix and tumble. This results in cleaning old bio flocks that are attached to each piece while preserving the useful bacteria within the filter. The Bio Wave Filter backwashes remarkably with any low amperage pump.
- Bio Wave sinking media
- 7 position top mount multi-port valve to backwash, bypass to waste, bypass to re-circulate and rinse.
- 1 hp blower to speed the backwashing process.
- Pressure gauge included to alert you instantly when the filter is dirty.
- Sludge & water drains
- Very heavy flow rate
- No clogging or channeling with normal backwashing.
- Works with low-amp pumps for high performance and low operational costs.
Bio Wave 3-Pack System
Looking for a system that is already plumbed with the right pump, UV and filter? The Bio Wave 3 pack pond kits are a great solution. Taking up very little space with the three major components all on the included small 2 foot by 3 foot platform.
Most of the PVC plumbing has been done for you. When the packages arrive, remove them and connect the unions of the pipes to the equipment. That's it! Its simple to see why the 3-pack pond filtering kits are so popular.