The MultiCyclone is a brilliant new prefiltration device that can save you water, minimize pond maintenance, and help your water quality.
- Increase Pressure Filter Performance while Reducing Backwash Frequency
- Increase the performance of your pressure filter by installing the Multi-Cyclone 50 pre-filter after the external pump.
The Multi-Cyclone 50 is a "Centrifugal, Solids Separation" pre-filter that literally spins particles (20-100 microns) out of suspension. They then settle inside the Multi-Cyclone's sediment bowl, where they remain until drained. Removing solids prior to the pressure filter decreases required cleaning frequencies and the amount of waste waster used.
Finally a prefilter that works better the faster you flow the water. The faster the water flows the better the Cyclone works as the principals of centrifugal force come into play and are improved.
Only takes 3-4 gallons of water to purge the Cyclone and since it is catching 80% of the fine solids before they go into the filter cleaning is reduced and efficiency is improved.
Not intended for separation of large debris so install after the pump.
Multi-Cyclone 50 Prue-Filter Advantages
- No Moving Parts to Wear and No Filter Media to Clean or Replace
- Removes Particles Between20-100 µm (Microns)
- Reduces Backwash Frequency of Existing Filters
- Extends the Life of Filter Media
- Input and output ports are 2 inch
- Flows 13 GPM to 132 GPM
- Measures only 24'' x 11.5''