New and improved Cetus version II has shipped from the factory in the UK, and will be available early May of this year. There are no changes to the current price structure for these new units.
Changes to the popular Cetus include the following;
· The inch inlet port has been extended to allow for more connection surface area. This extension also now places the coupler at base level self supporting.
· The internal distance between the bellows connection points has been reduced. This change allows the use of a much shorter bellows which significantly reduces flexing.
· Water level configuration has been changed to be equal with the top of the Cetus II body.
· The outlet port has been changed to a 2inch spin-weld fitting, which places the port slightly lower in the body.
· The waste port is now also a inch spin-weld, which allows for direct connection to rigid of flex PVC pipe.
· Metal inserts are now installed in the top of the body to allow for the attachment of weir stops. This prevents the weir from hyper-extending.
Evolution Aqua Cetus Sieves are now available in two ready to go models. Gravity fed and pump fed.
The gravity fed model is installed so that the maximum water level in the Cetus Sieve is the same height as the maximum water level in the pond. The Cetus has a variable inlet height using the unique Pondflow regulation system which is utilized in gravity systems.This allows for variations in the ponds water level without starving the circulating pump for water. Water is then passed through a 300 micron screen which removes a vast amount of solid wastes.Water must then be pumped from the Cetus Sieve to a filter that is situated above pond level which can be pressurized or gravity fed back into the pond.
- Max Flow 4,750 GPH
- Inlet 4 inch
- Outlet 2 inch
- Waste Outlet 3 inches
- Height 37.2 inches
- Width 22.4 inches
- Screen 300 microns